DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drone
DJI Matrice 300 RTK is a state-of-the-art enterprise-grade drone which takes inspiration from modern aviation systems. M300 RTK delivers up to 55 minutes flight time and uses advanced AI capabilities to deliver unrivalled performance and reliability in its class.
Compatible with DJI Enterprise payloads including Zenmuse L1, Zenmuse P1 and Zenmuse H20 series, Matrice 300 RTK is a powerful tool for either surveying or inspection missions. Able to fly safely and stably even in harsh conditions, DJI Matrice 300 RTK sets new rugged standards for widely available commercial drones.
DJI Matrice 300 RTK sets a new standard for the rest of the commercial drone industry to follow. One of the most robust and intelligent drones on the market, M300 RTK uses AI technology to make the most complex drone missions seem routine. And thanks to its Primary Flight Display and wind resistance of up to 15 m/s, it delivers aviation-standard flight performance and situational awareness to its pilot.
- 15km max transmission distance
- 55 minutes maximum flight time
- 6-direction sensing and positioning
- Primary flight display for superior situational awareness
- IP45 rating against water and dust ingress
- -20°C to +50°C operating temperature
- Hot swappable batteries
- UAV Health Management system
Matrice 300 RTK uses OcuSync Enterprise to enable transmission of 1080P video from up to 15km away. It performs stably in high-interference environments thanks to real-time auto-switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz, and uses AES-256 encryption to keep data transmission safe.
Enhanced flight performance
Matrice 300 RTK has a refined airframe and propulsion system to fly efficiently and safely even when conditions are harsh. It can reach a service ceiling of 7,000m and can speeds of 23m/s (83km/h).
Multiple payload configurations.
Matrice 300 RTK can be loaded with up to 3 Zenmuse series payloads simultaneously up to 2.7km in weight:
- 1 x single downward gimbal.
- 1 x single and 1 x upward gimbal.
- 2 x downward and 1 x upward gimbals.
Matrice 300 RTK uses intelligent features to boost output and efficiency during both surveying and inspection missions:
- Live mission recording – record key parameters during a mission including aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting and zoom level which can be used to build automated missions in the future.
- AI spot-check – use AI to recognise subjects of interest and then identify them in future automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
- Waypoints 2.0 – create over 65,000 waypoints and set multiple payload actions at each waypoint. Flightpath planning is then used to optimise flexibility and efficiency during missions.
- PinPoint – mark an object either in camera or map view with a tap and its coordinates are automatically calculated for sharing with other remote controllers or a DJI app like FlightHub 2.
- SmartTrack – identify and follow moving objects including people, animals and vehicles. Auto-zoom is applied for steady viewing when tracking, and the subject’s dynamic location is continuously shared with connected controllers of apps.
Matrice 300 RTK (UK version)
Matrice 300 RTK (UK version) – includes 2 x TB60 intelligent flight batteries and 1 x BS60 intelligent battery station.
RRP: £8,711.00 (ex. VAT)
Matrice 300 RTK: Key Applications
Aviation-grade situational awareness
M300 RTK uses a Primary Flight Display (PFD) which uses flight, navigation and obstacle parameters to deliver a flying experience to the pilot which gives them complete situational awareness for safe, efficient flying.
Aircraft altitude, altitude and velocity as well wind speed and wind direction are intuitively presented.
Pilots can keep track of the aircraft’s status in real-time including heading, trajectory, PinPoint information and upcoming obstacles.
Advanced dual control
Two pilots can share control of an aircraft with a single tap. Ideal for public safety users including Police, Firefighters and Search and Rescue crews, dual control ensures that more intuitive mission strategies can be implemented.
Powerful vision systems
M300 RTK uses dual-vision and ToF sensors, which appear on all six sides of the aircraft, to boost flight safety and stability. Obstacles are detected up to 40m away and the aircraft’s behaviour upon detecting an obstacle can be tailored using the DJI Pilot app.
Professional-grade UAV maintenance
Matrice 300 RTK integrates a Health Management System which details the current status of all systems, stores notification logs and provides a preliminary troubleshooting guide. All the data from the aircraft’s lifecycle including mileage and flight logs is stored and is presented with tips on care and maintenance.
Enquire about DJI Matrice 300 RTK
If you wish to purchase a Matrice 300 RTK or become a DJI dealer, leave your details below and our DJI Brand Manager and drone operations specialist Andrew Bird will get in contact with you.