RRP: from £320.00 | €380.00 (ex. VAT)
Hytera MNC360 is a rugged mobile radio which uses push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) technology. Delivering loud and clear audio as well as coverage over wide and ever-changing geographical areas, Hytera MNC360 is an ideal vehicle-installed solution for users in the transport, logistics, public service and utilities sectors.
Hytera MNC360’s features make it simple and flexible to use. It uses a conventional remote speaker microphone (RSM) with wired PTT button, delivering the push-to-talk experience which users are familiar with. It also has 4 programmable buttons, a 2.0″ LCD display and USB interface.
Syndico is a distributor and we only sell to trade resellers. If you would like to order this product, please fill out the form below and select the option which applies to you.
Loud and clear audio
- The built-in 4-watt speaker comes with distortion suppression, howling suppression and noise cancellation technology, which enables the MNC360 to transmit loud and clear audio even with a window rolled down on construction sites or in bustling streets.
- Compared with regular smartphone, the two external LTE antennas on the MNC360 improve its RX sensitivity by 3 dB, covering weak signal areas such as suburbs or underground parking lots.
- The “smart switch” feature enables the MNC360 to always select the network with better signal strengths. Stable, seamless, and high-quality communications are ensured everywhere.
Flexibility and adaptability
- Paring with wired accessories or wireless accessories, the MNC360 gives users more freedom and flexibility for voice communications.
- With the Android system and standard APls, the MNC360 is open for third-party apps to create an in-vehicle ecosystem for data application in the field.
Smart design, safe driving
- The MNC360 is a safety assistant providing over-speed alarm and fatigue driving alarm to ensure a safe trip.
- Keys on the MNC360 are automatically locked during driving, helping the driver focus more on the road and less on the radio.
- The external USB camera can be connected to the MNC360, working as a dash camera to record the journey details.
Robust design, easy to use
- MNC360 was designed around increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The snap-in bracket lets you quickly install or remove the radio, and easily adjust the radio position through the rotatable bearings.
- The layout of the connectors and keys makes radio operations more comfortable. The four Braille-style programmable keys are easy to locate through tactile sense, and provide quick access to key features such as starting recording or switching day or night mode.
- An Aviation connector between the remove microphone and the main unit provides a robust design that enables reliable and stable connection under any scenario.